With nearly a century of experience designing and building bulk liquid terminals, CB&I Storage Solutions has what it takes to deliver tanks and pressure vessels that store crude oil, refined products, chemicals and bulk fuels.
Many of the terminals we build are located in some of the most geographically and logistically challenging places.
Unrivaled Technical & Operational Expertise
Our unique ability to integrate process technology design decisions with storage concept selection ensures the best facility configuration and pricing for our customers. Our team has extensive experience designing ambient, low temperature and cryogenic storage systems that store products as low as -452°F (-268°C). Most terminal projects are executed on a lump sum, turnkey basis. By providing single point of responsibility, we can better control cost and schedule, ensure project quality and minimize risk.
All terminals are designed and built in strict compliance with federal and local regulations. We participate in more than two dozen international code committees and our company-wide technical standards meet or, in many cases, exceed industry standards.
Solutions and components for bulk liquid terminals include:
- Atmospheric storage tanks
- Control systems
- Emission control systems
- Fire protection systems
- Low temperature and cryogenic storage tanks
- Marine jetties and offshore loading systems
- Pipe fabrication and process piping
- Power generation and standby power generation facilities
- Pressure spheres
- Product pumping and handling systems
- Refrigeration systems
- Ship, truck, train loading and unloading stations
A single source for comprehensive services:
- Feasibility studies and front-end engineering design for early project development
- Turnkey engineering, procurement and construction solutions for projects that reach final investment decision
- Inspections and repairs for existing storage vessels