Low Carbon Solutions
Steering the renewable energy future
McDermott’s EPC solutions reduce the energy industry’s impact on the environment. Our decades of experience, unrivalled innovation and extensive resources meet the increasing demand for energy infrastructure that’s engineered and built to achieve carbon reduction goals.
The McDermott Difference
For over 100 years, McDermott has executed some of the world’s most complex onshore projects. Today, we combine this experience with ingenuity and know-how to capitalize on the changing dynamics of the industry and solve the largest challenges across the energy value chain.
History of Expertise
- Built the largest operating e-drive LNG facility; currently building the first net zero LNG facility
- 200+ carbon capture projects completed
- Ready to deploy modular solutions for green and blue hydrogen
- Delivered mega-module solution for world’s largest ethylene glycol plant
- 100+ years of petrochemicals and refining projects