McDermott provides multiple pathways to achieve NetZero for brownfield and greenfield LNG facilities by leveraging our unique LNG and modularization expertise.
What We Do:
We offer multiple pathways and solutions to NetZero by helping our customers to:
- Understand and quantify their emissions profile
- Reduce operational emissions
- Reduce capital project emissions
Our concepts focus on eliminating emissions throughout the lifecycle of an LNG facility:
A rigorous baseline analysis of existing and real-time base load LNG projects establishes the starting point from which we can benchmark existing LNG facilities or develop a NetZero LNG concept using consistent metrics. Our solutions are unique to the specific facility, scalable and applicable to retrofits, expansions and greenfield facilities, based on location specific criteria and opportunities.
- Emissions profile of existing facilities
- Study suitability, detailing and cost of retrofit solutions
- Study for greenfield or expansions
- CAPEX/OPEX of multiple emission reduction pathways
We bring unparalleled LNG project experience to every opportunity. Our team has strong cost optimization experience and successfully developed the world’s largest LNG e-drive facility and modular solutions (ranging from truckable modules (100te) to mega modules (10,000te) and conducted global benchmarks for LNG train sizes ranging from 1Mtpa to 8Mtpa, and strong cost optimization experience.
Contact us to explore the possibilities of NetZero LNG.