Carbon Capture, Utilization AND Storage
Four decades and more than 200 carbon capture and carbon separation projects is proof of our expertise across the petrochemicals, refineries, steel, LNG, hydrogen and power industry segments. Our knowledge spans pre- and post-combustion gases, carbon dioxide removal and process technologies. Existing partnerships bring best-in-class capture technologies to support the selection of a fit-for-purpose solution to achieve our customers decarbonization goals.
Our solutions offer our customers technological optionality, which enables us to support their individual needs while reducing costs. We can provide the services to select the best, fit-for-purpose carbon capture technology and solution.
What We Do:
We offer a range of services from feasibility and concept studies to integrated EPFC, including smart modularization and low-carbon EPCI, for:
- CO2 Capture
- Fit-for-purpose CO2 capture technology selection that best suits our customers’ emitting facility type & existing facility
- Concept through FEED of post-combustion CO2 capture systems
- Integrated EPFC delivery of modularized amine absorption-based CO2 capture units for low purity CO2 systems
- Integrated EPFC delivery and management program for standard dehydration and compression modules
- CO2 Utilization
- CO2 to Ethanol
- CO2 to Syngas
- CO2 to Formate or Formic Acid
- CO2 Transportation and Storage