Building a Sustainable Future
Throughout the energy industry, companies are working to transition from carbon-intensive energy sources to low-carbon, carbon-neutral and zero-carbon energy.
Our innovation, engineering and construction experience facilitates this energy transition. Across the energy value chain, we engineer solutions that reduce emissions, integrate new fuel sources, support sustainability targets and ultimately achieve the energy transition.
Our sustainable storage solutions include:
- Blue and green ammonia storage and terminals
- Green hydrogen production, blending, liquefaction, storage and terminals
- Refrigerated, high-pressure storage of carbon dioxide (CO2) for carbon capture utilization and storage facilities
- Renewable natural gas (RNG) generation through anaerobic digesters and associated systems
- Stored energy through thermal energy storage (TES) tanks, liquid hydrogen (LH2), blue and green ammonia, liquified air energy storage (LAES) and compressed air energy storage (CAES)
More Capabilities at Your Service
CB&I has the in-house capabilities to take any project from the FEED stage through commissioning. Project delivery is expedited through our phased contracting approach and we draw on decades of experience in adjacent markets to ensure optimal results.