The Graduate Development Program is McDermott's entry-level rotational program designed to provide recent college graduates with an opportunity to work in challenging environments while learning how our organization provides solutions to the energy industry.
Over a duration of up to three years and through multiple rotations, participants are provided an ideal opportunity to explore careers while gaining valuable work experience needed to succeed in the future.
McDermott is organized by four areas:
The Fall 2019 application is now open. The start date for this recruitment cycle is June 2020.
What applicants can expect:
- Competitive and selective process
- If selected, participants will be required to attend orientation at local/corporate office before starting first rotation
- Rotations are based on business needs
- If selected, participants should be willing to travel to next rotation with little notice and are responsible for their own living arrangements
- Relocation is required for participants in the program
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today. Our proprietary technologies, integrated expertise and comprehensive solutions deliver certainty, innovation and added value to energy projects around the world.
Customers rely on McDermott to deliver certainty to the most complex projects, from concept to commissioning. We call it the “One McDermott Way.”
Operating in over 54 countries, McDermott’s locally-focused and globally-integrated resources include approximately 32,000 employees, a diversified fleet of specialty marine construction vessels and fabrication facilities around the world.
Download our Company Overview brochure download