McDermott's Lummus Technology group offers extensive aftermarket services to our worldwide customer base, including technical support services, training and licensee conferences.
Technical Support Services
We provide technical support services through our Plant Performance Improvement Group, which is specifically dedicated to enhancing the productivity of our customers' existing plants. Our services cover all areas of plant operation, including:
- Plant performance audit/assessment
- Evaluation of plant safety and incident investigation
- Optimization of plant-wide energy and utility consumption
- Application of the latest innovations and technologies
- Optimization of feedstock selection and feed flexibility issues
- Optimization of process control
- Commissioning/startup procedures/assistance
- Evaluation and resolution of maintenance issues
- Waste minimization and resolution of environmental issues
In addition, we provide process, equipment, P&I and control system design reviews, and we can evaluate the design created by the customer's staff or a third party, applying our broad experience to find the best approach. Our R&D pilot plants include facilities for testing and developing reactor designs and catalyst formulations.
Lummus Technology offers in-depth standard and customized training programs for all licensee plant staff, including engineers, operators and maintenance specialists, prior to plant startup.
As a technology licensor, Lummus Technology provides technology exchange conferences for the licensees of our key process technologies. These conferences provide an opportunity for licensees to learn about what new innovations have taken place, where research and development is heading, and how the plants are operating.
Licensees can find more information on upcoming conferences at our LummusOnline technical support site.
LummusOnline Technical Support