Manufacturing and Distribution - APP
McDermott’s Alloy Piping Products (APP) is the only fully integrated master distributor of piping components and U.S. manufacturer of fittings. APP can manufacture and procure materials for any size project worldwide. Serving the power, midstream, refining, chemicals and petrochemicals industries, APP provides solutions for virtually any alloy specifications:
Pipe and flanges | Butt-weld fittings | Forged fittings | Olets
We manufacture more than 4,000 butt-weld fittings from 75 different alloys, as well as carbon steel, high yield, low temperature and chrome molys. Additionally, we manufacture commodity stainless steel, duplex, alloy 20 and stainless steel specials.
WP5 | WP9 | WP11 | WP22 | WP91
- Tee presses
- Large OD and small beveling machines
- Heat treating
- In-house tool & die capabilities
- Cold Forming
- Hot Forming
- In-house X-ray
- Q&A testing labs
- Specialized plate department
Manufacturing & Distribution Locations
- 485,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Shreveport, Louisiana, U.S.
- Highly automated 45,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in New Brunswick, New Jersey, U.S.
ISO 9001 | PED | CRN | AML
Our manufacturing and distribution facilities offer a full-range of manufacturing capabilities and are located in Louisiana and New Jersey, with sales offices in Oklahoma and Georgia.
- Texas / Western USA / Western Canada
- Midwest USA
- Southeast / Northeast USA / Eastern Canada